All Fall Meet vendors must be a member of National AACA in good standing for the current show year.
Pre-Registration for 2019 Car Corral spaces ended on Feb. 15, 2019. Pre-Registration is made available for meet participants from the prior year. We do not guarantee same spaces.
Open Registration for car corral spaces can be attained by submitting the activity card included with your May/June issue of Antique Automobile magazine that AACA members receive bi-monthly. To date the deadline for summer registration has not been determined but is generally mid-August. More information will be posted when available.
The Car Corral is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday during the Fall Meet.
The Car Corral opens for preregistered vehicle load-in on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 7:00 A.M. Onsite registration opens at 9:00 A.M.
Please carefully read the regulations listed below.
Car Corral Regulations
- $125.00 per space (approximately 10’x20′). Pre-registered limit of 3 spaces per AACA membership. Two (2) space maximum during open registration for a total of three (3) spaces for the 2019 show. One (1) vehicle per space.
- No car corral traffic from 5:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. on Saturday. We prefer that you do not remove your cars Friday evening due to not being permitted to re-enter prior to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday.
- Reselling of all spaces must be arranged through Hershey Region car corral staff.
- Vehicles must be 25 years old or older (1993 model year).
- Must be AACA show field eligible: no street rods, modified/custom or replicars. Please include as much information as possible on any vehicle you feel may be questioned.
- All vehicles must be driven into the car corral. All unregistered vehicles unloaded behind the Giant Center, including transporter vehicles, must have a driver. No vehicles on trailers and no flea market items are permitted.
- Stickers will be returned by mail. Place stickers per instructions. Stickers will match numbers on pavement. Every spot will be marked on pavement. $25 fee for replacing stickers not attached properly and needing to be replaced.
- Only unloading will be allowed on Boat House Road and cars will be driven to the car corral.
- All vehicles must be removed by Saturday p.m., October 12, 2019 or will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Returned checks will be charged $35.00. No duplicates or photocopies of the registration form will be accepted.
- Hershey Region or the owners of the land are not responsible for damaged or stolen vehicles or any part thereof.
- No tents, canopies or umbrellas allowed.
- All transactions are between buyer and seller.
- No private portable toilets allowed in the car corral.
- Final decisions are made by the Fall Meet Chairman.