Pre-Registration for 2018 Flea Market spaces ended on Feb. 15, 2018. Pre-Registration is made available for meet participants from the prior year. We do not guarantee same spaces.
Open Registration for flea market spaces can be attained by submitting the activity card included with your May/June issue of Antique Automobile magazine that AACA members receive bi-monthly. To date the deadline for summer registration has not been determined but is generally mid-August. More information will be posted when available.
All vendors must be members of the AACA.
Our flea market is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday during the Fall Meet, 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM, and admission is free.
Please carefully read the regulations listed below.
Flea Market Regulations
- $90.00 per space (approximately 10’x30′). Three (3) space maximum for summer registration. All equipment and wares must be within flea market space. No cars or trailers in streets. All tent anchoring must be within assigned space — nothing may be driven into the blacktop.
- Only motor vehicles 25 years or older, parts, accessories and certain automotive related items 25 years old or older may be sold.
- No space(s) is transferable. No flea market space(s) can be given or sold to another person, group, organization, corporation or company. If merchandise is to be sold by more than one individual, the names, addresses and AACA membership number of those authorized to sell and/or occupy one space will be listed on a sheet of paper and attached to the returned form. There will be no additional charge and the application for one or more spaces will be processed accordingly. All persons using the space who are not members of the applicant’s immediate family must be members of the AACA.
- No Flea Market spaces shall be used solely for camping or parking.
- AACA reserves the right to expel, after suitable warning, any persons including vendors who conduct themselves in a way that would reflect unfavorably upon the AACA.
- Alcoholic beverage consumption on the premises is prohibited.
- No moving vehicles will be permitted to operate in the market or meet area during designated hours, except properly marked official vehicles and emergency vehicles responding to a call, and authorized handicapped vehicles.
- For the safety of our visitors and members, no motorbikes, scooters, mini-bikes, motorcycles, 2 or 3-wheel bicycles, or private, motorized carts are allowed to operate on meet grounds, except registered show vehicles and official vehicles.
- Generators causing excessive noise and fumes are prohibited. Generators shall be vented above vehicles and crowd. No running of generators from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Failure to abide by any regulation will result in immediate expulsion and possible withdrawal of future flea market privileges and AACA membership.
- The decision of the flea market chairman, appointed flea market official, or any AACA National director shall be final on all matters.
- No refunds of space leasing price will be made in the event of expulsion.
- Any expenses involved in removing equipment or merchandise from the flea market area must be borne by the person or persons being expelled.