All Fall Meet vendors must be a member of National AACA in good standing for the current show year.
Open Registration for car corral spaces can be attained by submitting the activity card included with your May/June issue of Antique Automobile magazine that AACA members receive bi-monthly. To date the deadline for summer registration has not been determined but is generally mid-August. More information will be posted when available.
The Car Corral is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, during the Fall Meet.
The Car Corral opens for preregistered vehicle load-in on Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 7:00 A.M. Onsite registration opens at 9:00 A.M.
Please carefully read the regulations listed below.
Car Corral Regulations
- $125.00 per space (approximately 10’x20′). Pre-registered limit of 3 spaces per AACA membership. Two (2) space maximum during open registration for a total of three (3) spaces for the 2023 show. One (1) vehicle per space.
- No car corral traffic from 5:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. on Friday. We prefer that you do not remove your cars Thursday evening due to not being permitted to re-enter prior to 11:00 a.m. on Friday.
- Reselling of all spaces must be arranged through Hershey Region car corral staff.
- Vehicles must be 25 years old or older (1995 model year).
- Must be AACA show field eligible: no street rods, modified/custom or replicars. Please include as much information as possible on any vehicle you feel may be questioned.
- All vehicles must be driven into the car corral. All unregistered vehicles unloaded behind the Giant Center, including transporter vehicles, must have a driver. No vehicles on trailers and no flea market items are permitted.
- Stickers will be returned by mail. Place stickers per instructions. Stickers will match numbers on pavement. Every spot will be marked on pavement. $25 fee for replacing stickers not attached properly and needing to be replaced.
- Only unloading will be allowed on Boat House Road and cars will be driven to the car corral.
- All vehicles must be removed by Friday p.m., or will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Returned checks will be charged $35.00. No duplicates or photocopies of the registration form will be accepted.
- Hershey Region or the owners of the land are not responsible for damaged or stolen vehicles or any part thereof.
- No tents, canopies or umbrellas allowed.
- All transactions are between buyer and seller.
- No private portable toilets allowed in the car corral.
- Final decisions are made by the Fall Meet Chairman.